This is a time when our families are rightfully weary when coming into the office for needed medical care. In an effort to provide a safe working environment for our staff and reassure our families that we are taking adequate measures for the safety of our patients, here is a list of some of the actions we are implementing in order to avoid exposure to Covid-19.
- We have separated our offices so only well patients are being seen in the Mt. Laurel office, and all sick visits are being seen in the Lumberton office.
- We are utilizing Telemedicine to do video or telephone appointments whenever appropriate.
- Please call us from the parking lot to check in for your appointment. We will update your information and you will utilize your car as the waiting room. When we call you in, you will be taken directly to your room.
- All office staff are wearing masks at all times – we ask anyone coming into our office to wear a mask or facial covering.
- When you come for your appointment only one parent/guardian should accompany the patient, and no siblings whenever possible.
- We are screening temperatures of everyone coming into our Mt. Laurel office. If the patient or a family member has a fever the appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- The rooms are being thoroughly sanitized between patients and the rest of the office is being cleaned regularly throughout the day.
We appreciate your cooperation in keeping everyone safe while we navigate this unprecedented time.
Should you have any non-urgent questions please feel free to email us at PPBC@advocaredoctors.com. We will do our best to respond within 24-48 hours Monday through Friday.
Pediatric Physicians of Burlington County